19 January 2012

leafy luxe: wallpapers

 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***

I love the look of leafy and branch-y wallpapers for the way they seem to bring the peace of nature into a room. --Or even bring a little pizzazz to a space, like the banana leaf paper used in the Fountain Coffee Room at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Some of these designs are more rhythmic, aligning stripes of branch patterns, to dance across the walls. I think my favourites are the silvery papers with delicate leafy designs, such as the second and third images shown, for their subtle allure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wallpapers are great...but what I really enjoyed are the subtle hints of teal in two of your photos! Just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to meet you...I hope you'll take a second and pop by sometime!

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina

Sarah Hartley said...

I love every single one of these that you've chosen. Especially the blue chairs at the very top and the branch wallpaper. It is so cool looking. I'm a new follower, I hope you'll stop by my blog some time and say hi!
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you Carmelina and Sarah for following! It means a lot to me.

I will definitely pop over to see each of your blogs.