26 June 2012

Room Love: Designer Gabriel Hendifar

























Seriously gorgeous rooms...! That is all I can say. 

I've been seeing the work of multi-talented designer Gabriel Hendifar all over the blogosphere lately. The man gets it right every time. Lucite, burlwood, fabulous patterns, symmetry, mirrors, unique antiques, pops of intense colour, dramatic dark tones, rich textures... Every element in his rooms draws your eye around the space, making you want to see more and more. Delicious details make the spaces seem so personal and fascinating.

Not only does Hendifar design amazing rooms, he also designs absolutely stunning clothing, seen here, as well as beautiful light fixtures, which you can find here, at Apparatus. 

I cannot wait to see what else this man will come up with next!

{images found here, here, here, and here}


2 comments:

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Such gorgeous rooms! It makes me want to redo my bedroom so badly! If only I had the time (haha and money!!). Thanks for sharing

Tasia

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks for dropping by, Tasia!