08 April 2013

Home of Designer Silje Aune Erikson










Bright airy rooms and a restrained yet lively colour palette create a harmonious little world, in the home of Norwegian-based interiors stylist and ceramic designer Silje Aune Erikson. The home was featured in Elle Decor Norway.

I love the black, white, and grey colour scheme, with pops of hot pink, red, and orange, used throughout the home. My favourite space is the dining area, with its beautiful wall shelving housing the designer's ceramic and glass collection, along with that fab textured white pendant light. I also really enjoy the desk area, mainly because I absolutely love that branch-pattern wallpaper paired with the white cuckoo clock. Also, it is such a great use of a corner niche. Another design element which I find adorably quirky is all of the animal sculptures--especially the brown squirrel in the kitchen! It makes me think of home.

Happy Monday, everyone! Wishing you all a wonderful week.


{all images found here}

No comments: